ACCEL Extreme 9000 Ceramic wires are the cure for burnt spark plug boots. Each wire is constructed of 8mm ultra-high temperature double silicone wire rated at 600°F that houses Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The wires are finished with stainless steel spark plug terminals and ceramic spark plug boots that can withstand up to 2,000°F. ACCEL Extreme 9000 wires provide excellent energy delivery while providing the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression. ACCEL Extreme 9000 ceramic spark plug wire sets are ideal for custom engines, boats, and RVs and are great trackside accessories for when you need to make up a replacement wire.
Application: Universal V8.
- Assembled: No
- Diameter (mm): 8.00mm
- RFI Suppression: Yes
- Wire Color: Black
- Distributor Terminal Ends: Male/HEI and Female/Socket
- Distributor Boot Color: Black
- Distributor Boot Material: Silicone
- Spark Plug Boot Ends: Eight 90 degree
- Spark Plug Boot Color: White
- Spark Plug Boot Material: Ceramic
- Coil Wire Included: Yes
- Conductor Style: Spiral core
- Quantity: Sold as a set.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Engine Master Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.