ARP Replacement Bolts Are Forged From Aerospace Alloy And Heat Treated Prior To Thread Rolling And Machining. With An Exclusive, Flat, 12-point Head Design And Larger Than Stock Shank Diameter These Bolts Deliver Increased Strength And Improved Flywheel And Flexplate Retention. Rated 170,000psi (hig h-perf.) And 190,000psi (pro-s eries) Tensile Strength
- Application: Chev Small Block Gen III/IV 4.8L/294, 5.3L/323, 5.7L/350, 6.0L/364.
- Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece
- Thread Size: 11mm x 1.5
- Underhead Length (in): 0.800 in.
- Washer Included: No
- Head Style: 12-point
- Fastener Finish: Black oxide
- Fastener Material: Chromoly
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 6.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Engine Master Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.