Finally, you can get high performance without a high price with COMP Cams High Energy die-cast aluminum rocker arms. COMP Cams, a leader in valvetrain technology, has developed these High Energy rockers to provide a superior strength to weight ratio to withstand the hardships of your street performance and mild race engines, while adding valve lift. These die-cast aluminum, larger-than-stock rocker bodies are designed to be stiffer and more durable. They feature needle-bearing fulcrums and roller tips to reduce friction and lower oil temperatures for even more horsepower potential. Maybe you're on a budget, or maybe you just appreciate getting the most for your coin; make an affordable choice without sacrificing performance--get COMP Cams High Energy die cast aluminum rocker arms.
- Application: ChevSmall Block Gen I 262-400 C.I.DRocker Arm Mounting Style: Stud
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.6
- Rocker Arm Style: Full roller
- Stud Size: 3/8 in.
- Shims Included: No
- Rocker Arm Material: Aluminum
- Self-Aligning: No
- Rocker Arm Body Style: Standard
- Rocker Arm Nut Style: Polylock
- Slot Style: Standard
- Rocker Arm Finish: Natural
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 16.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Engine Master Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.