Designed to provide the best possible heat protection in areas where high temperatures are always present and problematic, Floor & Tunnel Shield II limits heat transfer on fire walls, transmission tunnels, floor boards, fuel cells and other areas where heat is an issue. Floor & Tunnel Shield II provides excellent light weight thermal protection, acts as a guard against track and road debris, and provides sound deadening as well.Constructed with an embossed 10 mil aluminum face bonded to 1/8” composite glass-fiber core and backed with a high temp super strong pressure sensitive backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II withstands up to 1750°F of direct continuous heat. The adhesive side holds past 450°F. Its improved multifaceted modern aluminum surface offers improved reflectivity and rigidity and allows for ease of installation. At only 3/16” thick, this product can be shaped and trimmed for a custom fit and is ideal for minimal clearance areas.With a unique and patented finely woven glass-fiber backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II is the easiest, most cost effective way to control thermal transfer while protecting expensive components and vehicle occupants from extreme heat situations and sound.Floor & Tunnel Shield II can be used on any number of surfaces including, metal, aluminum, carbon fiber, plastic, and more. Multiple uses include: fire walls, under hoods, transmission tunnels, floor pans, fuel cells, and exterior under vehicle locations – anywhere to reflect damaging heat.
• Blocks radiant heat from entering driver compartment
• Withstands direct high heat temperatures up to 1750°
• Serves as a barrier to unwanted road, tire, & engine noise
• Serves as a protective barrier for speaker cone and voice coil against dirt and dust
• Constructed from 10 mil aluminum bonded to finely woven layer of high temperature resistant glass fiber
• Easy to form to shapes and contours
• Excellent heat & sound barrier
• Minimum clearance required, only 3/16” thick
• Just trim, peel & stick
• Aggressive self-adhesive backing holds past 450°F
• Withstands 1750°F direct continuous heat
• Use to shield & reflect unwanted heat
• Multiple uses
• Adheres to almost any surface or material including to fiberglass
Mat Use: Heat barrier
Length (in): 21.000 in.
Width (in): 48.000 in.
Thickness (in): 0.188 in.
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 1,750 degrees F
Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: DEI Cool Tape is suggested for sealing Floor and Tunnel Shield-II edges and seams.
|Brand||DEI Design Engineering|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Engine Master Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.