Edelbrock Super Victor intake manifolds are arguably the most popular and flexible manifolds in racing today. You'll find these single-plane manifolds on oval tracks, in drag racing, and on NASCAR engines--anywhere that maximum horsepower and torque are needed to win races. The extended, constant cross-sectional area of the runners produces more torque across the mid range from 3,500 up to 8,500 rpm in most instances. So, they deliver great throttle response off of the corners in oval track racing and improved 60 ft. times in drag racing. Their direct "line-of-sight" flow path provides maximum flow and there's plenty of material for port matching. They're also ideal for alcohol use.
- Application: Chevy big block Mark IV 427-454 C.I.D. & Gen V/VI 454C.I.D.
- Intake Section Included: Complete
- Engine Block Style: Aftermarket/OEM tall deck
- Carburetor Quantity: One
- Intake Style: Single plane
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 3,500-8,500
- Intake Manifold Heigh 6.950 in.
- Intake Finish: Natural
- Intake Material: Aluminum
- EGR: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Notes: Will fit factory and aftermarket tall deck blocks with rectangular port cylinder heads. Standard length distributor will fit.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Engine Master Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.