One of the most trusted carburetors of all times -the 1850!
Its 600 CFM of airflow, vacuum secondaries, single fuel inlet and mechanical choke makes it amazingly universal.
The 1850SA is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%! Being aluminum also means it will hold its shine and can be hand polished for a custom look!
Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
600 CFM 4-Barrel Street Carburettor Alloy Body, Vacuum Secondary, Manual Choke
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shine
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Manual choke (cable actuated - hand controlled) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Number of Barrels 4
- Carburetor Flange Square bore
- CFM 600
- Choke Manual
- Fuel Gasoline
- Secondary Type Vacuum
- New or Remanufactured New
- Fuel Inlet Single
- Carburetor Finish Tumble polished
- Ford Kickdown Yes
- Throttle Linkage Type Universal
- Quantity Sold individually.
- Notes Non-adjustable needle and seat float.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Engine Master Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.