Moroso takes driver safety seriously with their SFI 45.1 roll bar padding that meets all the requirements of the NHRA, IHRA, SCCA, and other organizations. This roll bar padding is more dense than traditional padding and is designed to absorb the impact energy. It exceeds SFI 45.1 ratings for dripping or melting in a fire and is also self-extinguishing. The padding is backed with a pressure-sensitive adhesive and can be cut to size to fit the roll bar.
- Comes in 36" lengths; 7/8" thickness fits 1-5/8"-2" bar diameter
- Padding backed with pressure-sensitive adhesive and can be cut to size to make installation easy
- Padding exceeds SFI 45.1 rating for dripping or melting in a fire, and is self-extinguishing
- SFI 45.1 approved Roll Bar Padding is more dense than traditional padding, and is designed to absorb the impact energy
A shipping freight quote is required for this item, please contact us with the part number, quantity and your suburb & postcode for an accurate freight estimation.
- Padding Color: Black
- Thickness (in): 0.875 in.
- Length (in): 36.000 in.
- Alignmen Center
- Maximum Bar Diameter (in): 2.000 in.
- Minimum Bar Diameter (in): 1.625 in.
- Safety Rating: SFI 45.1
- Quantity: Sold individually.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Engine Master Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.