Vintage Air has incorporated their state-of-the-art Gen-II servo motor control technology into their smallest heating and cooling systems the Gen-II Mini systems.
Ideal for trucks and smaller hot rods, these Gen-II Mini systems offer high torque screw-drive servo motors to control all butterfly airflow doors. You won't have to rely on engine vacuum, and that's important with high performance engines. Mini systems make the most of re-engineered coils for increased cooling and heating, CAD design to optimize the evaporator case, and blower fan motors isolated on rubber mounts for quiet running and longer life. These small but mighty systems allow for more capacity and airflow and feature true bi-level operation in cooling and heating modes and a more powerful dedicated and dehumidified defroster mode. You choose between "heating and cooling" and "heating, cooling, and defrost" models to suit your needs. All Gen-II systems come complete with evaporator and mounting brackets, a wiring harness, an adjustable servo heater control valve, and an A/C duct hose and drain kit. The defrost option includes hoses and ducts. Get cool with Vintage Air Gen-II Mini systems.
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Material: ABS plastic
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Finish: Black
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Length: 19.000 in.
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Heigh 9.000 in.
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Depth: 7.300 in.
- Number of Air Duct Outlets: 3
- Duct Hose Included: Yes
- Control Panel Included: No
- Heater Control Valve Included: Yes
- Vacuum Control Included: No
- Defrost Ducts Included: Yes
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Engine Master Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.