Wilwood’s new GS Compact Integral Master Cylinders are an all new rebuildable design featuring a high pressure die cast aluminum body with a protective e-coat finish. Integral cylinders feature a positive seal internal bellows cap. Internally, a refined return spring and piston assembly assures positive pressure control along with a quick and complete release.
- Newly tooled high pressure die-cast aluminum bodies with protective e-coat finish
- Newly designed internal piston and return spring assembly assures a quick and positive release with extended service life
- Fully rebuildable design
- All twist-on caps used on the integral reservoir models include positive seal bellows gaskets
- Remote reservoir models use 7/16-20 male union inlet fittings with aluminum sealing washers
- High displacement capacity with full 1.25" stroke in all models
- Use for brake or clutch
- Direct mounting to Wilwood and all similar brand pedals using 2.25" bolt hole center mounting flanges
- Application: Universal
- Master Cylinder Bore size (in): 5/8 in.
- Master Cylinder Outlet Size (in): 3/8-24 in.
- Master Cylinder Stroke (in): 1.25 in.
- Master Cylinder Material: Cast aluminum
- Master Cylinder Finish: Black
- Quantity: Sold individually.
|Brand||Wilwood Disc Brakes|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Engine Master Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.